Sunday, April 17, 2005

A tour of Seattle Coffeehouses

In honor of the World Barista Championship being held this weekend in Seattle, I thought I would give out the locations of the SCAA's driving tour of Seattle's historic coffeehouses. I have no idea how they chose which ones to visit, but it's a pretty darn good tour of the city. (I'm planning on having the map of the tour that I managed to get framed :) Almost all of the places chosen are also micro-roasters, which I imagine played no small part in deciding who to go visit.

Seattle Coffee House Tour Stops:
  1. Zoka Coffee Roasters - 2200 N 56th
  2. Lighthouse Coffee - 400 N. 43rd
  3. Caffe Ladro - 2205 Queen Anne N
  4. Uptown Espresso - 525 Queen Anne North
  5. Top Pot Coffee - 2124 5th Ave
  6. Starbucks in Pike Place Market - 1912 Pike Place
  7. All City Coffee - 125 Prefontaine Pl S
  8. Panama Tea House - 607 S Main
  9. Cafe Stellina - 2000 E Union
  10. Caffe Vita - 1005 E Pike
  11. Cafe Vivace - 901 E Denny Way
  12. Joe Bar - 810 E Roy
  13. Tully's in Madison Park - 4036 E Madison
  14. Hines Public Market - 2243 Eastlake Ave E
  15. Cafe Allegro - 4214 University Way NE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home